Mysvie Hair & Beauty Salon Policies
Mysvie Hair & Beauty and its staff are busy, and we do have to regularly knock back clients, as we are booked out often weeks in advance. Life can be a real pain at times and we understand that every now and then things don’t work out as planned. We have a strict CANCELLATION AND BOOKING POLICY.
We have designed this policy to protect our loyal clients appointments and to keep our business as productive as possible. As you would understand, if somebody doesn’t show up, or cancels last minute, we are then unable to fill that appointment.
We send automated SMS confirmations 3 days prior to your appointment, and if you haven’t responded, we will call you 2 days prior, giving you more than reasonable time to confirm or cancel your appointment.
- If you do not confirm your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, your booking will be cancelled.
- All new clients will be required to pay $50 deposit to be able to secure a booking.
- Every client who cancels within 24 hours, or doesn’t show up will be charged a 50% cancellation fee, and refused future service unless that future appointment is paid in advance.
- Our highly trained technicians provide professional colour results using the finest products available. Mysvie Hair & Beauty cannot guarantee lasting results unless you are using recommended home hair care purchased from Mysvie Hair & Beauty or swim regularly.
- As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, any problems with your service must be reported within 1 (one) week of the original service by phone call or in person. As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, Mysvie Hair & Beauty will then fix the service or replace the product at no charge, within 1 (one) week of the report of the fault.
- All prices include GST. All prices are subject to variation without notice. To obtain a quote, please schedule a free consultation at Mysvie Hair & Beauty.
- Due to Victoria’s strict OH&S laws, all children under the age of 18 that are not receiving a service must remain seated on the front sofa and are not permitted to be on the salon floor. We work with hazardous chemicals, sharp and very hot tools, your child’s safety is important to us and we do not want anyone getting hurt.
We greatly appreciate your support of our business and we will endeavour to provide the utmost professional service to you at every appointment.